LUCC has 12 strategic translational networks based on cancer diagnosis, technology or process. The aim of the networks is to bridge the gap between basic and clinical science and between diverse disciplines. Networking activities includes discussion about scientific challenges in the field, facilitation of new collaborations, and to share technical and scholar expertise. The key goal is to create opportunities that set the foundation for novel interdisciplinary research collaboration.
LUCC 12 translational networks (diagnosis, technology, or process-oriented) and respective heads
1. Breast (Lao Saal / Ana Bosch Campos)
2. Blood, lymphoma & myeloma (Anna Hagström / Stefan Scheding)
3. Child (Daniel Bexell / Kees-Jan Pronk)
4. UroCan-LUCC (Håkan Axelson / Fredrik Liedberg)
5. Brain, spinal cord & pituitary (Alexander Pietras / Mattias Belting)
6. Skin (Göran B Jönsson / Karolin Isaksson)
7. Lung and head & neck (Johan Staaf / Maria Planck)
8. Gastrointestinal (Monika Bauden / Daniel Ansari)
9. Omics, bioinformatics and diagnostics (Kajsa Paulsson / Emma Niméus)
10. Imaging & nuclear medicine/radiology (Ramin Massoumi / Ida Dalene Skarping)
11. Immunology, tumour microenvironment & metastasis (Chris Madsen / Malin Lindstedt)
12. Clinical trials & drug development (Marcus Järås / Ana Carneiro)
Contact resepective head(s) in case you want to participate in any of the strategic translational networks.